Type of company:
company where the liability of its shareholders limited by the Memorandum to the amount, if any unpaid on the shares held by them.
Commercial (tree different product lines or 10 similar product lines), Consultancy, Premium Consultancy, Service, Micro Business, Freelance Permit, Industrial licenses. General Trading license can be issued.
the minimum share capital is AED 300,000. However, UAQ Free Trade Zone do not require proof of share capital during the licensing process.
Restrictions on activities:
large list of activity
Shareholders and directors:
shareholders may be an individual and/or company. Maximum 50 shareholders are allowed. Corporate director is not allowed. There are no restrictions on the number of directors. Manager is also required – A Manager can be a shareholder / director / or none of the previous. There are no residency requirements for shareholders/ directors/ manager.
premium office required.
the companies entitled to one, two or three visas depends on type of license.
the director or the directors as relevant shall prepare for each financial year a) a balance sheet as at the last day of the year; and b) a profit and loss account. An Annual Audit report does not require
Advantages of company in UAQ FTZ:
– no taxation;
– no exchange control and regulation;
– full range of business activities;
– high level of confidentiality. List of directors and shareholders is closed and can be disclosed only in accordance with the decision of the court;
– strategic location close to two international airport and major sea ports;
– special concession at UAQ’s sea port;
– hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse.
For more information please do not hesitate to Contact us
Walton Consultants DMCC
UAQ FTZ price.pdf