British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British oversease territory located in Carribean.
Type of company: IBC (International Business Company)
Registered capital: 50.000 USD (payment is not required)
Restrictions on activities: insurance, reinsurance, banking, trust management, fund management, asset management (except management of its own assets). Public offer of shares is prohibited.
Shareholders: Person/entity may be a shareholder.
Directors: Person/entity may be a director.
Registered Agent: is required
Accounting: No requirements for the accounting statements. Director should keep books in a way convenient for him
Audit: Not required
Taxation: no taxation for IBC
Exchange Control and Regulation: No
Benefits of BVI IBC:
- was placed on the OECD's 'white list' in July, 2009.
- high level of confidentiality. Register of directors and shareholders are closed ones and can be disclosed under the court ruling only.
- Stable political situation.
- Fast and simple incorporation of the company
- No requirements regarding auditing and accounting
You can check prices for BVI offshore company formation here
Walton Consultants DMCC