International free zone authority (IFZA) is located in Fujairah and is the youngest and fastest growing free zone.
The main ADVANTAGES of the IFZA include an affordable cost of registration and convenient geographical location in the vicinity of the international airport of Fujairah and sea ports.
The advantages of the free zone company:
– Full foreign ownership
– No taxes (except 5%VAT)
– Lack of currency regulation and control
– Absence of import and export duties in part of work with GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates)
– Ability to use banking products
– Limited liability of shareholders
IFZA, as a young free zone offers entrepreneurs loyal conditions for cooperation, namely:
– Quick registration
– Affordable price
– Quick feedback from IFZA
– No office required
– Does not require Charter capital
– Ability to use the company as part of the holding
On the territory of IFZA there are 5-star hotels, offices, warehouses. It will be preferable for entrepreneurs who want to reduce the cost of maintaining the company, or for those who do not need a real office.
The company registered in the IFZA is perfect for import and export operations due to the logistics capabilities of the territory and the absence of customs duties in part of work with the GCC countries.
Walton Consultants team is ready to support your initiatives in this region, we will help not only to register a suitable company, but also to open a Bank account, help with accounting and operational support of business.