Registration of a company in Australia with a bank account
Australian law provides for various forms of corporations, which, combined with the trustworthiness and status of jurisdiction, offer opportunities for both international business and asset ownership.
Main company characteristics in Australia
- One of the directors must be a resident of Australia (nominee service provided)
- No secretary required
- Limited (up to 50) number of corporation members. The corporate rights regarding the preemptive right to purchase will remain
- During registration, an ABN number is issued.
- Large selection of banks with different currencies
- There is no requirement for doing business activity in Australia.
The most common form of legal entity in Australia is a limited liability company.
If Investor is an individual, he must provide
- Utility Bill (Utility Payment Confirmation)
- Desired activity.
After company registration, an account will be opened and receipt of all documents.
Further, the client is provided with access to online banking and bank forms with sample signatures, which must be certified at the Australian Consulate.
The cost of opening a company with a bank account in Australia is from 5000 EUR.