Opening an account at Commerzbank for European company
Walton Consultants DMCC is pleased to offer a service to assist in opening an account with a German bank for companies from England (LTD.), USA, Canada (LTD.), Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, the Baltic States, Singapore and other non-offshore jurisdictions (upon request).
What kind of benefits will you get by opening an account at Commerzbank?
- Reliable European bank;
- Minimum terms for approval (1-5 days);
- The minimum set of documents;
- Affordable cost of account maintenance.
A feature of the bank is the presence of a fixed monthly commission of 39.9 EUR for two accounts (for example, for an account in EUR or USD) for transactions in Europe. It is also possible to open an account in RMB, Rubles, Pounds.
Additionally, the client pays nothing for transactions in Europe. Up to 500 transactions per month are possible. For incoming and outgoing payments outside Europe, is a chargeable: 0.15% + 2.25 EUR for each outgoing payment.
It is possible to make international payments in seconds due to an advanced SWIFT system.
Account Opening Procedure
Step 1 – Submitting Documents
We will conduct a preliminary Due Diligence of the received documents. Documents (in English or German) will be reviewed by the bank within 1-5 days. Then an appointment is made. If an appointment is made, this is 99% success.
Step 1 – Meeting
Personal presence of the client is required. As part of the service, the client receives:
- Counseling before an interview at the bank (30-45 min);
- Escort to the bank (1.5-2.5 hours);
- Providing a translator, if necessary (additionally -100 EUR (approximately 3 hours)).
Step 3 – Opening an account and further support
Euro account will be opened during the interview. Other accounts – within 1 week. In the future, we will be happy to assist your business.
List of required documents
- Copies of passports of all company members
- Utility Bills of all company members
- Extract from the register of the companies
- Other corporate documents upon request