UAE free zones are attractive because they offer:
– 100% of foreign ownership;
– 0% tax;
– wide range of office&warehouse facilities;
– acounting is not required. Some free zones require audit to be submitted once a year;
– no requirements for residency of director/shareholder.
The main diference between the offshore and free zone companies is that free zone companies can work inside UAE, while offshore companies are prohibited to do so.
You can download price-lists of companies registered in different free zones here. Our fees are stated in “Our Fees” column. All other payments are government payments paid to the registrar.
All prices are in dirhams (AED). 1USD = 3,65 AED
Please note, that if shareholder is legal entity registered outside UAE its documents should be lezalized in accordance with the laws of UAE. Such legalization isn’t included in the price-lists and its price depends on the country of shareholder’s registration. In such case please contact our representative to get the price for legalization.
Walton Consultants DMCC
- Creative City
- DWC – Dubai South
- Freelance permit in Dubai South free zoneJ
- UAQ FTZ
- Sharjah Media City