1. List of required documents for the registration of limited liability company (trading company) in Ukraine:
– The Power of Attorney issued in favor of our corporate lawyer (text is added below). Required only for legal entity.
– The Extract from the Trade Register of parent company or the Certificate of Incorporation of parent company. Required only for legal entity.
– Notarized copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of parent company, Minutes of the Meeting on the appointment of Directors and on the registration of LLC in Ukraine. Required only for legal entity.
Originals of the above-mentioned foreign documents should be legalized by apostil or by Consulate of Ukraine (depending on country).
– Copies of passports and tax numbers of director and accountant;
– Rent agreement copy (with specified office address);
– Planning activity of LLC;
– Bank name and bank requirements where account of LLC is planning to be opened;
– Equity payments information;
– Founders information;
2. Work permission.
- The foreigner can be appointed as director of Ukrainian LLC at the moment of work permission obtaining.
- The list of documents required by Ministry of Labor for work permission obtaining:
- The application;
- Two colored photos with size o3,5 x 4,5 sm;
- The explanation of expedience of the foreigner’s labour usage and providing of proper work conditions;
- The power of attorney for lawyer;
- The reference from tax inspection about payment of all taxes and duties;
- The reference from Employment center about taxes payment;
- Bank reference about duty payment (500 USD) according to Employment center requirements;
- The copy of labor agreement;
- Employer’s confirmation that foreigner is not politically exposed person;
- The reference from Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine concerning the absence (presence) of prior conviction;
- The reference from the authorized body of foreigner’s origin country concerning the absence (presence) of prior conviction under apostille and the document translation with translator’s signature certified by notary;
- The extract from Registry;
- Copies of foreigner’s diplomas duly apostilled and translated with notarization of signature of translator;
- The translation of passport copy with translator’s signature certified by notary.
The term of LLC registration is 10 working days.
The term of work permission obtaining is 1 month (plus the documents preparation will take at least two months).
The term of director change (from Ukrainian into foreigner) is 10 working days after work permission obtaining.
4. Legal fees:
LLC registration – 1000 USD plus expenses 200 USD.
Work permission obtaining – 500 USD plus expenses 500 USD.
Registration of director change – 200 USD including expenses.
Actually it is impossible to become VAT payer until the turnover will reached 300 000 UAH (equivalent 37500 USD), whereafter the term of VAT number receiving is 10 working days.